Ralph Detert initially completed his basic training as an engineer before gaining his first professional experience in product management and international marketing in Silicon Valley. Back in Europe, he then held various management positions in the sales department of a listed company for products requiring explanation.
Ralph then became the successor in a family-owned, medium-scaled technology company, initially as sole director and later shareholder-director. After ten years in this role, Ralph had a wish that gradually took shape: he wanted to share his learning experiences with other entrepreneurs, enter into a deeper exchange with them and support them in today's transformation and succession challenges.
Of interest for his work at CULTURE IN COMPANY ROCKS: Ralph's great strengths are unerring prioritisation ability, high attention, courage to speak clearly, excellent relationship management and a strong sense of responsibility. In addition, he has absolute credibility and the ability to bring things to the point as well as to create values and fill them with life.
„As a consultant, I now see myself as a sparring partner for our clients, a source of inspiration with extensive experience and many years of success, who always has an open ear for new developments. I like to design, my drive is to achieve the defined goals of our clients. Important to me are appreciation, dynamism in collaboration and clarity in exchange."
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Long-standing (sole) director and shareholder of a German, technology-oriented medium-scaled company with responsibility for all corporate divisions (innovation, development, production, sales, marketing, finance, controlling, purchasing, personnel, etc.).
- 10 years of management experience in international groups at home and abroad with a focus on sales and marketing
- An unerring sense of priorities, a high degree of attentiveness, the courage to speak clearly, excellent relationship management and a strong sense of responsibility
- Transformation in difficult company phases, mergers & takeovers, private equity, products in need of explanation, family businesses
- Areas of expertise: Succession in family-owned enterprises, M&A, C-level Coaching, Business Culture Development
- Shareholder of CULTURE IN COMPANY ROCKS GmbH
QUALIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- Graduate industrial engineer (Munich University of Applied Sciences)
- Executive MBA (CIBS Zurich, University of Wales)
- Certified systemic organisational consultant (artop Institute at the Humboldt University Berlin)