Barbara Graf-Detert not only has a great passion for HR, she also learned it from the bottom up. Her path led her from HR administrator to Group HR Manager with global responsibility for more than 27,000 employees. For many years, Barbara Graf-Detert worked operationally as an HR generalist, and for the last ten years she has held a management function for the executive board - providing strategic, advisory and support services.
Of interest for her role at CULTURE IN COMMPANY ROCKS: Barbara's work has always been on international "stages", which has given her the opportunity to get to know and understand a range of general and corporate cultures.
„My concern has always been to combine the interests of the company with the interests of the employees. My passion is to see the sparkle in the eyes of the employees when they are included and valued and thus changes in the company can be implemented with joy and commitment. Treating each other with appreciation and without prejudice is the A & O for me."
- Human Resources Manager and Culture Developer with many years of global HR experience in the semiconductor, software and automotive industries in multinational companies.
- 15 years of leadership experience - motivated by a passion for people, organisations, client and service orientation.
- Highly skilled in change management, talent management, communication, employee motivation, culture development and recruitment.
- Owner of WERTE und FÜHRUNG, Systemic Organisational Consulting & Business Coaching
- HR Interim Management
- Shareholder & Managing Director of CULTURE IN COMPANY ROCKS GmbH
- Systemic coach (DBVC-recognised)
- Systemic organisational consultant
- Integral organisational consultant
- Trained Lego® Serious Play® facilitator
- Authorised process facilitator for the INQA audit "Sustainable corporate culture"
- Live online training & remote coaching
- "HR Excellence Award" of the Federal Association of Personnel Managers in the category: Change Management
- "Best of Consulting Award" from Wirtschaftswoche in the category: "Project Consulting".