For major corporations
Typical challenges for corporations are:
- The pressure to innovate in the market is increased by a shortage of skilled workers and some undesirable fluctuation of personnel
- Entrepreneurial success brings challenges, e.g. the integration of new employees and the rapid adaptation of the organisation (structures, processes).
- A lack of identification with the company among employees reduces their involvement and commitment
- Simplification of processes that are sometimes rigid and have become very "bloated" over the years.
- The initiated change processes of past years are often not noticeable and are ultimately not implemented.
- The middle and lower management levels lead in a strongly operational manner, without the elements of normative and strategic leadership that provide meaning and establish an identity. This creates a sense of a lack of creativity – you're working in a hamster wheel, so to speak.
How we can support you
The following solutions have proven themselves in practice with our clients and have enabled sustainable further development. Ask us for references or take a look at a sample project further down this page.
- Coach Leaders to Lead: Our coaching series for leaders.
- Business Coaching
- Personality analysis: Reflect. Understand. Grow.
Human Resources Development
- Transformational Leadership: Successfully shape the future. With our 5-day leadership development series.
- Training and workshops
Development of a Culture
- Strengthening the internal feedback culture: with our leadership feedback process.
- INQA Process Cultural Change
- Interim management: External expertise on a temporary basis
- (Further) development of a vision for the future
Example projects – a look at what we achieve
IN A CORPORATION
Our client is an automotive supplier that focuses on the development and production of wiring systems and electronic components for vehicles. Currently, more than 40,000 employees work for the company in 14 countries and at 31 locations, including around 550 at the company headquarters in Germany. The group to which our client belongs employs 280,000 persons worldwide.
Our client's challenges:
- Pressure for innovation and growth
- Shortage of skilled workers & employee fluctuation
- Lack of identification with the company
The potential lack of identification with the company and the lack of awareness compared to the competition reduced the attractiveness as an employer both internally and externally. This led to problems in recruitment and a high turnover of employees with key knowledge and experience. At the same time, the company's ability to innovate and its growth potential suffered.
- (Further) development of a vision for the future for the subsidiary that is meaningful for all employees in order to create orientation for the long-term direction and to increase the extent to which employees identify with the company.
- Tone and illustration of the ambitious vision for the future
- Measurable reduction in personnel turnover and improvement in recruitment results
- Clarification of the corporate framework as a basis for creating a vision for the future
- Participatory and co-creative process to strengthen long-term orientation, incorporating agile methods. Dialogue formats between management, executives and employees
- Derivation of core messages and resulting fields of action as well as concrete measures
- Provision of a comprehensibly translated vision of the future of the Group subsidiary, which is given a musical background and thus guides the actions of all managers and employees.
- HR tools aligned with the vision for the future with a positive impact on the outcome of employee retention and recruitment
- Presentation of the HR Excellence Award in the category "Group Change Management".
This is CULTURE IN COMPANY ROCKS
With us, you can successfully develop your company, make your corporate culture fit for the future and enable the people in your company to tap into their potential.
Founding team of CULTURE IN COMPANY ROCKS